Sunday, May 22, 2011

Get Smart Tip

When I prepare to attend conventions,I get rejuvenated. I have attended countless
conferences around the country,but the prospect of meeting new people and
exchanging ideas is always stimulating. The first convention I attended was 20 years
ago. I acquired information but did not meet one person.  Not One! 
I felt I was not on the level or as interesting as some of the more renowned people
in the room. I did not realize then that you had to be somebody to be in the room.
I was already there. I just had to let people know who I was, do it in 1minute or less
and be a good listener.
Once I mastered those three things, I gained confidence and started enjoying myself.
So go to conventions and conferences,network and exchange concepts and business
cards.

                                                               GET SMART!

No comments:

Post a Comment