Friday, October 26, 2012

Usher,JayZ and Entertainment News

I just came up with my wish list for artists I would like to see in 2013.  I was fortunate to
see several great performers in 2012. Beyonce was at the top of that list. Her shows at
Revel sold out in minutes and were attended by the First Lady, Michele Obama. Mary J.
Blige was a close second with a stellar perfomance at the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia.
Mary killed it with assistance from D'Angelo. R. Kelly is coming in 33 days and I have tickets.
I will submit a review entirely devoted to that concert.
My top three artists I would like to see in 2013 include Usher, JayZ and Rihanna. My choices
are in the order of preference. The venue or city does not matter. My reasons for the three
performers chosen are below.

USHER - He has a really hot CD in Looking 4 Myself. It has 3 tremendous songs that include
"Climax", "I Care for You"and "Dive". The video for "Dive" has Usher submerged in water and
confessing his affections for new paramour.One of the best videos I've seen in awhile. He has
so many hits that a set would have to last close to 2 hours to include his best songs.

JAY Z - He is at the top of his game right now. I have never seen him perform in person. I am
long overdue.

RIHANNA- I have tickets to see her in March,2013. She is performing at the Wells Fargo Center
in Philadelphia. She is hot with a new CD and her reconcilaiation with Chris Brown. Rihanna is
featured promoting perfume and on the cover of several major magazines.She is one of sexiest
women alive and her concert will promote her risque side.


                                
                                          Follow me for more on Twitter at @GamingGuyM

1 comment: