Friday, January 4, 2013

Beyonce and top 3 concerts of 2012



My top 3 concerts in 2012 include Beyonce, Mary J Blige and R.Kelly.
This is the order that I placed their respective performances. I took into
consideration the venue and opening acts.
 
Number #3 is R.Kelly. R did a throwback show at the Tower in Philly
that he entertained and showed he could be on the edge. He displayed
his vocal range with When a Woman Loves and I Believe I Can Fly.
Tamia was a good opening act that help give the show balance. She is
still attractive.
 
Number #2 is Beyonce. +Beyonce show at +Revel was fantastic. It was
worth every bit of  $250. She is one of the best performers I have ever
seen. Revel's Ovation Hall is a great venue to see a concert. The opening
act, Luke James was a relative newcomer and relegated the show to second place. His performance was good.
 
Number #1 is Mary J. Blige. Mary perform at the Mann Music Center
in Philadelphia. She rocked and related to her female dominated audience
with the fast songs and slow ballads. D'Angelo was also on that show
and this is why it was number one for me. After a almost decade
of inactivity, D'Angelo still killed it. Add Melonie Fiona as the opening
act and you have the best concert $100 can get you. 
 
                 Follow me for more entertainment in 2013
                                        +Rihanna in Philly.
                 Follow me on Twitter at @GamingGuyM
                        Check out #HBO Ty Robinson below
                    http://thegamingguyproductions.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment