Friday, July 10, 2015

Fantasy Sports Explosion

I have been researching Fantasy Sports in preparation for the upcoming NFL season. I am not a baseball fan these days because my team has the worse record in either league. Our coach just resigned without being asked to. Who does that? 
So NFL it is. I plan to review each position with a top 5. I looking for input. Each week starting July 13, 8:00pm EST, I will share the view thru my social media outlets.  Join me and my co host Nkeshi Free on Twitter for #GTLivechat.  #GTLivechat is a conversation that is conducted via Twitter with followers around the world. What makes us unique is that we make picks and then get a poll of which players are the popular choices. We will select the positions individually and give the consensus of what you think.  Fun. Easy and Free.   For those who have a gaming interest, look at Fan Duel, DraftKings and Yahoo after you connect with us.
Then in August, we will look at the divisional and conference breakdown of the AFC and NFC. Since we have followers from different regions, we will balance what they see and compare it to the national media outlets like ESPN and Sports Illustrated. This will prepare you for the upcoming season. 

                                                         Now my question is ....



CASHING???
OR
TRASHING???
 
                                      Get the winners by being informed!
                                                                        
 
      You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/GamingguyM and Facebook
      at 
https://www.facebook.com/gaming.guym
                       Instagram photos and videos at http://instagram.com/gamingguym
                            
 

1 comment:

  1. It is really strange, every time when somebody talks about the "blowing up" of fantasy sports, it sounds like it's a bad thing. Me personally, I enjoy websites like FanDuel, Draftkings or FantasySportsDaily. I don't really see the big deal behind it :)

    ReplyDelete