Friday, April 8, 2016

NBA Playoffs 2015-2016

The NBA playoffs started this week. I will have a series of articles that will compare comparable
players based on daily fantasy prices and make a determination as to which one has the best value.
I will also participate in a contest that will run through the entire playoffs. The players that obtain
a double - double will get one point. If the player get a triple double, he gets two points. A quadruple double that does not include turnovers would get 4 points. The player that gets the most points wins.
I want the fans of DraftKing and FanDuel to follow me and see how well I do. Tell me who you would pick as your player. I will update this blog post through the duration of the playoffs.

Which of these guys would you pick?





Follow me and see which one, if any, I select. Leave a comment if you like someone not pictured.

                                                          Follow me on Twitter
                                                              Friends on Facebook
                                                          Instagram for Photos and videos
                                                               See the boards I like on Pinterest

               Read my latest post about #Warriors Klay Thompson & #Rockets James Harden.
thegamingguyproductions.blogspot.com/2016/04/nba-playoffs-klay-thompson-or-james.html

No comments:

Post a Comment