Saturday, April 23, 2016

NBA Playoffs Fantasy Pick: Isaiah Thomas vs. Paul George

My 2nd match up will compare the productivity of  Isaiah Thomas and Paul George. I chose this pairing because both of them are trailing in their respective series; 2 games to 1. They also have the next game at their home court.



This chart compares the last 5 regular season games of each player.
 
I also compared how each produced in a home game. Both averaged 22.6 in their last 5 regular season games. George grabs more rebounds and should double Thomas in this category. Thomas will get at least 3 more assists with 1 less turnover per game. George is a more complete player but Thomas will have the ball more. The injuries to the Celtics and a comparable price make Thomas my play.
 
 
 
 
Follow me on Twitter
          Friends on Facebook
                 Instagram for Photos and videos
                              See the boards I like on Pinterest 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment