Saturday, April 28, 2012

NBA playoffs selections

I decided to make a selection in 5 of the eight series. One of my gaming rules is never have
action or an opinion about each event on the board. Takes too much time and you'll invest
too much "paper".  Normally I would only go with 3 picks but I 'll amend that rule today.

Take Indiana over Orlando. Magic limps into the playoff and were not playing well with
Dwight Howard. No Dwight, No Advance! Pacers playing well and have home court advantage.

Take San Antonio over Utah. Tim Duncan is playing like he has one more title run in him and
Tony Parker has been solid. Coaching advantage to the Spurs.

Take Boston over Atlanta. Boston came on strong to take division championship and develop
a bench along the way. Rondo is the key. Hawks will do their usual cameo playoff appearance.

Take Lakers over Nuggets. Lakers will dominate inside and ride Bryant at the end, if they need
it. Too many weapons.

Take Memphis over the Clippers.I struggle with this pick. I like Chris Paul and love the dunks,
but Grizzlies style is better suited for playoffs. They are better in half court sets and can run if they
have to.

You got my picks! Now Follow back and tweet me with your's.  Enjoy the Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment