Friday, April 19, 2013

NBA Playoff Preview 2013

I am scared of Lakers - Spurs series. Lakers coming in hot and I like that.
Spurs are limping in and have injuries. With a slight lean to Los Angeles
and much respect for San Antonio as a well coached team, I 'll be smart
and NOT make a series selection.

I do like the Celtics over the Knicks. They have played well without Rondo and are a better defensive team than New York. The emotion of this week's
events will galvanize Boston for the final run for Garnett and Pierce. Melo
is my man but does not shine in playoffs. Live by 3, die by three. Celtics in
5.

Heat are ready to defend their title. Lebron will make his team win this series.Bucks will stagger right out and be lucky to win a game. Heat in 5.

I like OKC over Houston. Durant and Westbrook best Harden and Lin.
Houston will die by the love of the 3. Harden did not shine in playoffs last
year and his woes continue. Houston may get one game. I wonder what type of odds are available for a sweep. I'll play it safe and say Thunder in 5.

Denver should handle Golden State in 6 games. Each of these games should go over the stated total.

Memphis should shock the world and take out the Clippers. Chris Paul is the difference maker. He is the best player in this series. Blake Griffin
had back spasms in the final game of the season. The Grizzlies style is better suited for the playoffs. Zack Randolph will dominate his match up.
Gasol will play good too.My upset special. Grizzlies in 7.

I don't pick every series.  I go broke that way and make selections just to have action. NOT.

If you must have action in two of the other series, Go with the Pacers and
Bulls. I 'm just not making a definitive selection. Follow #GTLivechat
                              and see how I do. Take me out Rihanna!
                       Pick the best dunk and tell me your selection.
                                http://youtu.be/NqVDVeTv0tY
                           Follow me on Twitter at @GamingGuyM

No comments:

Post a Comment