Friday, February 21, 2014

Nisey Kamai: America's Next Top Model


 
 
Nisey Kamai is a multi-talented entertainer determined to make an indelible mark in the entertainment industry. This ambitious, young woman hails from Prince George's County, Maryland, part of what is affectionately known as the "DMV." Nisey is full of variety, beauty, personality and charm. Her popularity, fan base and influence is growing exponentially by way of online blogs and social media forums. Her looks and skill-set are marketable to many demographics.
With youth and vibrancy on her side, Nisey Kamai has a lot more in store for the near future. This is just the beginning.



1). How long have you been modeling? "I have been modeling for about two years." 

2). Who is your role model and why? "My role model is Tyra Banks, because of her hard work and talent. She's an incredible black woman that set an inspiring standard in modeling." 

3). What is your favorite reality TV show? "My favorite reality TV show is Basketball Wives. Drama is entertaining."

4). How often do you engage with your fans on social media? "I try to interact with my fans every day on social media." 

 

5). What is your favorite city? "My favorite city is Miami. The weather is perfect and there's so much to do in the city."

6) Tell the readers about your favorite restaurant. "My favorite restaurant is Cheesecake Factory. I have an obsession with this chain restaurant, because the menu is large and the food is delicious. My favorite dish is the "Louisiana Chicken Fried Pasta." 

7). What do you do when not modeling? "When ever I'm not modeling, I am bartending, shopping or hanging out with my loved ones." 

8). Best concert you ever been to? "Beyoncé had the best concert I attended a few years ago. She is an entertainer!"

9). If you had a dream date who would it be with? "It's a tie between Brody Jenner and Drake. I've always liked Brody since Laguna Beach. When it comes to Drake, I can relate to his music. He's handsome and we share horoscopes, so it would be an interesting date."
 
Pick one for Me! Ladies Only.
 
All the Guys can keep their eyes on me. LOL!
 
 
 
 
I really want to thank Nisey for doing this interview. Follow her on Instagram at
 
 Follow me on Twitter at @GamingguyM , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gaming.guym and Instagram at http://instagram.com/gamingguym
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment