Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Philadelphia & Atlantic City 2013



I am already thinking about 2013. I never want to just settle for what is
in front of me. As much as I enjoy the concert reviews, the games, the
live chat (GTLivechat),movies and travel, I am looking to expand the
range of my blog. I am not going to stray far from my core interest of
gaming related events but I want to add a personal touch to my writing.

So starting in January 2013, I will do one blog post a week highlighting
an aspiring person of interest. The person must be holding down a 40
hour a week job and pursuing a dream. Sound like someone you know?
The dream could be attaining a degree,landing a part in a stage or theatre
production or anything in between.  I'll ask the person 7 questions that
will give a capsule version of their journey. This will give that person
additional exposure and serve as motivation to others.

So start thinking about that person that could fit the above description.
If you have someone in mind, reach out to me. If the person is outside
of the Philadelphia /Atlantic City area, we can connect via e mail.

              I am excited about the possibilities of this!  Are you?

             FOLLOW ME AT @GAMINGGUYM ON TWITTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment