Thursday, December 13, 2012

Facebook Aspiring Stars in 2013

I have several candidates for my aspiring person of the week starting in
January 2013. I added an additional criteria to be selected. You must
have a presence on Facebook to merit consideration. I may expand it to
include Twitter after the first month.
The reason for this change is to give the person as much exposure as
possible. Facebook maximizes the opportunity.
My first candidate is an actor from Philadelphia.My post about him will
appear the first week in January.
See below for the other criteria.

The person must be holding down a 40
hour a week job and pursuing a dream. Sound like someone you know?
The dream could be attaining a degree,landing a part in a stage or theatre
production or anything in between. I'll ask the person 7 questions that
will give a capsule version of their journey. This will give that person
additional exposure and serve as motivation to others.

So start thinking about that person that could fit the above description.
If you have someone in mind, reach out to me. If the person is outside
of the Philadelphia /Atlantic City area, we can connect via e mail.
                    Follow me on Twitter at @GamingGuyM

No comments:

Post a Comment