Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pacquiao vs Marquez - Act Four

I am really tempted to purchase the Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel
Marquez fight tonight on pay per view. Most times,I save my money
for Floyd Mayweather. This fight will be historic because this will
surely be the final time they meet in the ring.
The first 36 rounds and 3 times they fought have ended in a draw and
two narrow decisions in favor of Pacquiao. Marquez feels that he won
all three fights. Pacquiao had stated he will be more aggressive and
press the action.Marquez is stronger than in the previous bouts.He may
fight his normal counter punching style.
The consensus of sportswriters around the country favor Pacquiao by
decision. I agreed. Marquez is 39 years old and father time is coming
in the ring with him.


                The cost of the fight is 59.99 on HBO Pay per View.
                 Follow me for more on Twitter at @GamingGuyM

No comments:

Post a Comment