Saturday, March 23, 2013

Atlantic City Fantasy Sports Betting and Online Gaming in New Jersey

I am wishing I was in Las Vegas right now. I would be betting on the NCAA tournament. Next year this time I won't have to wish. I will be able to bet on the tournament right here in New Jersey.

Regulations were approved for fantasy sports betting. I could pick a team
of my choosing and follow them through the tournament. If online
gaming is implemented by then, I could bet right from my living room.

This seems all too easy. It really is. This is already a reality in Las Vegas.
Fantasy Betting is not the norm in Vegas. Mobile wagering is. New Jersey
has regulations for that as well. If the sport betting ban is overturn, Atlantic City will have a revenue advantage over the entire east coast.  I could bet from my bedroom.

           If you are in New Jersey, you could bet on the games too!

               Follow me on Twitter at @GamingGuyM

No comments:

Post a Comment