Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Olympic Stars from NBA & WNBA enter Multiverse

 The Olympic Games in Paris have captivated the world. When I watch the basketball games,I marvel at the sight of Lebron James and Kevin Durant playing together. I enjoy seeing the dominance of A'ja Wilson and Breanna Stewart on the court at the same time. So as the games wind down and my longing for more increases,I decided to channel my imagination  to a the world of Marvel and DC Comics.

While I can't get more games,I can always look forward to Batman and Captain Marvel. So if I had to cast the role of Batman from these Olympic Games, would I take Durant or James? If I wanted to pitch the role of Captain Marvel,should I go with A'ja or Stewie? Each player has characteristics of the super heroes they would be playing. Batman's speed and agility fit Durant and Lebron. Captain Marvel stamina & durability bode well for Wilson and Stewart. They led the Womens Team in minutes played,points and rebounds.

Here is a clip of Wilson and Stewart in the win over Germany.


So let's continue the conversation as the Olympic Games conclude. The WNBA,Las Vegas Aces and New York Liberty will definitely have an opinion on the stars from their league. 

This clip teases the casting for the role of Captain Marvel.



This clip previews casting for the NBA version of Batman.




Share this post with your friends that enjoy the NBA,WNBA and the Olympics. Tell me who you would cast in either role?

Follow me on TikTok,Twitter & LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment